Wednesday 10 October 2012

Go Go Depot

Yesterday I hit the Anglicare depot in Summer Hill. It's dangerous how much I love this place and I'm feeling compelled to get as many visits in as I can before leaving the big smoke for our very own seachange in 6 weeks time. The find of the day was this sleeping bag, I just hope it's not too warm for winters on the far north coast of NSW, which is where we are moving to.
Bebe sleeping bag, looks like 3tog
I went looking for fabric supplies, but there was a lot of good baby wear today so Muchkin Features got new clothes. I almost picked up a crocheted table cloth and a vintage sheet but the table cloth had rust stains and the sheet was marked. Years ago I made a dress from my grandmother's tablecloth and have always kept a look out for more table cloths because of how simple and effective that dress is. Although now lace dresses are all the rage you can pick them up everywhere!
Additions to Munchkin Feature's wardrobe


All in all I bought 2kg ($16 at $8 per kg). As well as the pictured finds I found some peach pink jeans for Hipster Sister and a few tops for me. Experiencing Summer Hill depot is best shared and yesterday my friend and I shopped til the babies began to drop off and our rumbling stomachs began to match the sounds of the passing trains.









1 comment:

  1. 6 weeks until you leave Sydney?! So soon!

    P.S. "Munchkin Features" made me laugh.

    (Annelise)

    ReplyDelete