Monday 7 January 2013

5-4-3-2-1! Time for Blog-Off

Hi all,

Well it's been a long hiatus in blog land, thanks to packing up the house, moving, unpacking the house, Christmas, visitors staying and generally just being too caught up in "doing stuff" to think about sharing "stuff I've done". But one of my resolutions is to keep this blog so today I am starting my first blog challenge.

My challenge is to share something on this blog every day this week.

I choose this week because Amazing Justice Boy just went back to work it's Munchkin Feature's first birthday this coming Saturday and this means I have plans. Big plans. And I'm probably insane too ambitious, BUT, if I put it out there in the ether then I think I will be more motivated to complete these projects.

Here's my big plan list so far:
  • Sew Arnold the Penguin
  • Sew a party outfit for the birthday girl
  • Make peg dolls
  • Make party decorations and other hip party stuff
  • Make a cloud cushion 
  • Sew a top for me
  • Make a teepee (look that's the dream, but let's be honest it's not gunna happen this week, nor is Munchkin Features at the the right developmental stage to enjoy said teepee)
Ok, so we're already chewing in to nap time so off I go. Arnold is a calling. Hope to share him tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment