Friday 31 May 2013

Umbrella Prints Trimmings Competition 2013

Here is my entry into the Umbrella Prints Trimmings Competition 2013.

Here was my packet.


A vibrant mix of rich oranges, neon pinks and pastel blue.

It took me several attempts to work out what do but once I decided on embroidery hoop appliques they just seemed to flow out one after the other.

Here's my final entry. An embroidery hoop collection entitled, "delight in the little things".


Like most of my creative endeavours there were many mistakes moments of perfectionistic dissatisfaction but without those "moments" I would never have ended up with the bevy of hoops I did.

I would love to write more, tell you some of the stories and upload some more pics, but for now I'm just dealing with the sinking feeling of realising that I maybe needed to do this yesterday. So off I go to write an email pleading confusion and blame my snotty nosed toddler for this being possibly late! Then I'd best get back to lots of cuddles with Munchkin Features.

xx.

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. adorable and you must have won the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. golf umbrella

    ReplyDelete